In 2014 an estimated 1.2 million visitors from the United States took a vacation in Ireland. This figure was a 15 percent from 2013 and it set a new record according to Tourism Ireland, who additionally plan to build on those numbers in 2015 with new plans to further promote the Emerald Isle.
- Ireland is back on the world tourism map with over 7.25 visitors in 2014.
- Inchydoney in West Cork wins “Best Beach” title for the second year running
- A bird’s eye view of Cork City
- Major landmarks sign up for global greening in the largest St. Patrick’s Day Festival
- Tourism Ireland to sponsor Irish cricketers at 2015 World Cup