Due a phenomenal year here at DiscoveringIreland, we are currently recruiting candidates for our German and U.S Teams to work as Sales Guides selling vacations to Ireland. Positions are based in our Skibbereen, Co Cork office and also in our Boston Office.
Candidates must possess the following
– Fluency in English (US Market Positions in Skibbereen & Boston)
– Native German Speaker (German Market Position) – ideally also with English.
– Proven sales experience preferably in the area of travel /call centre environment
– CRS experience – ideally Amadeus
– Eligible to Work in Ireland for positions in Ireland
– Eligible to Work in the USA for positions in Boston
Applicants should also possess the following:
– Excellent Selling Skills
– Driven approach to Sales and strong interest in Selling Ireland to Guests
– Professional Manner and excellent Customer Service skills
– Flexibility and ability to work in team environment
Candidates without proven sales experience or CRS experience or relevant language skills will not be considered.
To apply please send your CV and Cover Letter to Suzanne Byrne, Human Resources Manager, DiscoveringIreland, Unit 8, Curragh Commercial Park, Skibbereen, Co Cork. Tel: 021 242 9699 suzanne.byrne@Discoveringtravel.com
Hi. Thought I might ask your opinion of moving to Ireland.
Such as the best place to live, where to work! Been wanting to go and experience Ireland for many years.
We would be very biased here and tell you it’s the best place and people on earth but then we are Irish 🙂
Are you thinking short term or long term and what type of work would you be looking for?
Dublin, Galway, Cork and Kilkenny are 3 great cities but if you can give me some extra info we’ll try to help.